Mission Statement: To use visual public arts and tourism, in communities, as a vehicle to help enhance California's reputation as a major art venue.
A. To use internet technology to promote the visual arts and to use the arts as a vehicle to bring California's rural communities together in a cooperative venture to promote and enhance the entire state.
1. Develop a coalition of artists, public art communities and public art aficionados to promote community art work appreciation and development.
2. Create an electronic bulletin board reflecting current events, art news and art contacts; it will be a library of resources to assist communities in their art endeavors.
3. Create "Mural Routes of California" on a web site to promote public art appreciation and development through tourism.
B. Promote visual arts as an educational tool to empower communities.
1. Promote cultural, ethical and historical awareness.
2. Promote beautification of rural communities
3. Develop local pride in rural communities
4. Use art to enhance public education
5. To be the major resource for communities interested in developing mural and other visual arts programs.